Monday, May 23, 2005

A lifetime of love... Congratulations

Congratulations to two of the most amazing, sweet loving couples. My dearest friends, from Assunta (the all girls) school. One was my partner in crime with whom I (always at all time) partnered with for my social activities in clubs and societies, the other whom I got to know more closer when we were placed in the same class same homeroom in Maktab days..

Noraslinda is now happilly married to Fadly.

Nurul Amal is now happily married (is still on honeymoon) with Naim Majdi (our ex-classmate!).

I felt really crap that I was not able to witness the most memorable day in your lives. Coincidence or not, both of you got married on the same day do you know that? Please do forgive me, really. I missed the two of you. It's been years since we last met.. Linda.. did you remember how fate brought us back together? We bumped into each other.. on the day of your engagement?! What else did I missed?? The wedding.. sad sad sad.. Amal, never really meet up with you ever since.. erm.. gosh.. lost track of time now.. not even a hint about Naim, and now suddenly.. in love, you are (Yoda style).. Married to Naim, you must be (Yoda again).

To the hubbies.. guys, you do realize how lucky you are to have these ladies in your lives right? These are the few of the last remaining 'rare' species of ladies; modern, sophisticated yet gentle, kind and loving. Treat them real nice, and you will see what I mean.

A life time of love, that is what I am praying for both of these newly weds. Selamat Pengantin Baru.. Enjoy your honeymoon!

No comments: