Friday, February 04, 2005

My main stream

Ok.. so here I go again.. reconstructing my blog. For all of my friends whom frequently landed on my page.. I got to say, thank you very much. I know that somewhere someone really do appreciate my writings..
I am a newbie.. with this method of spreading information. Let me tell you something, I am not going to be left out with this. So, I choose to learn it.. so here I am.. writing nonsense about me and other happenings.
Here's a list of things that I planned to write.
  • My recipe blog.. which should be up soon (as soon as I managed to translate them in 2 languages)
  • My study updates.. (for purposes of research and information dissemination)
  • My thinking ... (when I have the time or when I have some very good issue to talk about)
  • My travelling experience.. (this includes shopping experience as well :D yeah)

I would like to take the chance if by anyway things that I write that might trigger on a sensitive issue.. I will not be responsible for any heart feelings, broken hearts, or what-so-ever emotional effects from it. It is my blog, my space for writing out my piece of mind. I would respect anybody's opinion as long as they respect mine.

Join me, cheers to this new blog..